gsa entertainment

Friday 12 October 2012

Nicki Minaj Thanks President Obama


Nicki Minaj nearly took it far with a rap verse of a track she recently collaborated with her boss Lil Wayne on “Dedication 4″ mixtape.
She raps:
“I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney, you lazy b*tches are f*cking up the economy”.
Mitt Romney is President Obama’s adversary, a Republican Party for President of the United States in the 2012 election.
During an interview of President Obama with Orlando, Florida radio station, he was questioned about the matter and his response to Nicki Minaj’s verse was:
“I’m not sure that is actually what happened. I think she had a song on there, a little rap that said that. But, she likes to play different characters. So I don’t know what’s going on there.”
Nicki Minaj then took it to twitter to tweet her joy that President Obama got her “humor” that everyone else seemingly took for truth.
“Ha! Thank you for understanding my creative humor & sarcasm Mr. President, the smart ones always do… *sends love & support* @barackobama.”
She also followed up with another tweet:
“Awesome! Now I can tell my grandchildren that the 1st black president of the United States took the time to address a Nicki Minaj question.”

No comments:

Post a Comment