gsa entertainment

Thursday 11 October 2012

Frankie Essex: I didn't want my bigger boobs to look fake

 Bigger than ever ... Frankie Essex

FRANKIE Essex shows off her new boobs for the first time since undergoing the knife.

The TOWIE star has had her assets surgically enhanced from a 34C to a 34E – and she gives them a decent showcase in her lingerie spread for Nuts mag.
Talking about her augmented bust, she said: “I really didn’t want the fake look – like two balloons on a stick.
“I discussed it with the doctor and we tried all these different shapes and sizes until I found the ones I liked.”
Before taking the plunge, Frankie discussed the op with other TOWIE castmates who have had their boobs made bigger. 
 Touching ... Frankie Essex
Nuts
New issue ... out now
She revealed: “They all advised me, especially Chloe Sims – she’s had two boob jobs now! 
“They told me what would happen, how the new boobs would feel.” 
Unlike Chloe, Frankie insists she won’t be having any work done on her derriere. 
She confidently stated: “I wouldn’t need to. I’ve already got an awesome bum!” 
The blonde bombshell also discussed the new series of TOWIE, claiming the scenes caught on camera are more authentic than ever. 
Frankie said: “We now film things in real-time, on real nights out. 
“Before, the rows or conversations were real but the clubs were closed, with extras in the background. Now anything could happen!” 
Read the full feature in Nuts magazine, out now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment